Oishinbo

I really liked this a lot more than I thought I was going to! I love how informational it is about everything, while still keeping all the info concise so it is easy to follow. My favorite part is towards the beginning when it explains about the importance of having a clean and precise cut. I knew that cutting was someone important when it comes to sushi, but I never knew why. I'm glad I was able to learn something from this read! I read more than I meant to as well. I think I got to chapter 0.9? I was enjoying myself too much to put it down.

Also, I like how the woman main character is sort of a normal person when it comes to cooking? I feel like she serves the role of the reader, so we learn as she learns! She also points out what's happening so it is easy to understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayako